At our next association meeting on Monday, May 13th we have a busy meeting planned! We will have Sarah Preston, the KY Certified Honey Program Manager with KSBA make a presentation on the new program. Come find out how to apply for this certification for your honey that is produced in Kentucky.
Also, Sharon Tetterton, a beekeeper in our association a few years ago, has donated several beekeeping items to The Bluegrass Beekeepers Association. Many of the items will be for sale at our next meeting with the proceeds going to the Association. Listed below are some of the items up for sale.
Please come to the meeting with cash or check book to take advantage of this opportunity!
- NEW Assembled Garden Hive with 9 5/8 Brood Boxes. Includes frames and plastic foundation.
- NEW and USED 8 Frame 6 5/8” (medium) Supers with frames
- New 8 Frame 5 11/16” Super with frames and plastic foundation
- 8 Frame Hive with frames and screened bottom board.
- 10 Frame Hive with frames
- 10 Frame Hive Body Boxes with frames
- 10 Frame 5 11/16” Supers
- 8 Frame and 10 Frame Bee Stands
- 2 Ladies Bee Suits
- Smoker and tools
- Other bee supplies
In addition, we will present the updated Bylaws to the association members for a vote of approval.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.